Serves as primary billing resource for Synchrony Rehab. Provides billing support for Casamba billing products
and is responsible for generating the billing for all SNF contracts and billing all patients in the outpatient billing
system as well as follow up with Medicare and secondary insurance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Creates and distributes monthly invoices for all SNF contracts according to customer specifications.
2. Generates monthly upload files for SNF contracts according to customer specifications.
3. Prepares debit and credit memos for SNF contracts as needed for changes made to billing after the
month end cut off and provides general ledger import file to Accounting.
4. Responsible for collections on all invoices billed to SNF customers
5. Responsible for billing outpatient patients on a weekly or bi-weekly and end of month basis. A
thorough review of the claims is completed before submitting to clearinghouse.
6. Provides insurance authorizations for the outpatient locations.
7. Responsible for claim follow up on all outpatient claims to ensure they are paid timely and accurately.
Provides necessary follow up to get claims processed.
8. Communicates with Clinical Support regarding outpatient ADR/Denial requests as needed.
9. Interacts with Program Directors and HO Office staff in a professional and friendly manner.
10. Supervises, approves, and reviews time-off requests and time-sheets and manages the billing
11. Recruits, screens, selects, hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and develops a team of qualified and highly
12. Assists with special projects as needed.
13. Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
14. Assists with credentialing of outpatient facilities and therapists.
15. Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
16. Supports campuses, departmental goals, and the overall objectives of the Company.
17. Complies with all laws, regulations, and standards of ethical conduct.
18. Responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness and safety.
19. Leads by Example (LBE), upholds and promotes the culture, mission, and values of the Company.
20. Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team- oriented approach.
21. Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies for job responsibilities.
22. Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules, and standards.
• High School diploma or equivalent. Associates degree in accounting or business-related field preferred.
• Minimum two (2) years management experience
• Minimum five (5) years long term care and outpatient billing experience.
• Minimum one (2) year multi-facility experience preferred.
• Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.